RBU for Trijicon RMR
$129.95 – $149.95
Dueck Defense, Inc. Red Dot Back Up Sight Base
“I designed the RBU as a simple no gunsmithing sight base to eliminate lost dots when aiming. Just align the fixed iron sights and your red dot is visible. It’s simple and it works.”
Made for GLOCK Handguns. For use with Trijicon RMR Red Dot.
Red Dot Back Up Sight Base mounting platform with integrated sights for your pistol. “I designed the RBU as a simple no gunsmithing sight base to eliminate lost dots when aiming. Just align the fixed iron sights and your red dot is visible. It’s simple and it works.” Made in the USA.
• CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified bar stock
• Nitride coated giving a super hard matte black surface finish that is highly corrosion resistant even in salt water environments
• Uses factory rear sight dovetail. No modification to your gun
• Optimal mounting height to clear Suppressors
• Compatible with most open top and red dot tactical holsters
• MADE IN THE USA
RBU w/ Standard Iron Sight, RBU2 w/ 2 DOT Tritium Sight
• Standard Ground Shipping & handling via USPS for consumer orders in the continental US: $9.00
Call 714.917.7178 for expedited shipping options
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (Outside U.S.)
• Call to place order: 714.917.7178
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
TRITIUM FRONT SIGHT Specs
- - .144 inches WIDE
DUECK FIXED REAR SIGHT Specs
- - Notch: is .145 inches Wide x .12 inches Deep
- - Sits .25 inches Above Top of Slide
- - Black Nitrocarburized finish
- - CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified steel bar stock
- 6.5 MOA LED RMR: Automatically adjusts illuminated reticle to available light conditions. CR2032 battery lasts 2 years of typical use, 5 years in dark storage
- UNIQUE PATENTED HOUSING SHAPE: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum-alloy housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing the durability of the sight
- TRUE-COLOR MULTI-COATED LENS: Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE / ELEVATION: Easily adjustable without special tools. 1 MOA per click
- VERSATILE SIGHT: Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic