The SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 is a game-changing accessory for firearms. Its patent-pending design offers unmatched performance with over 99% reduction in muzzle flash and virtually no muzzle rise. Experience enhanced target reaction and faster follow-up shots with this revolutionary product.
• Patent Pending Design
• 99% flash elimination and muzzle rise reduction
• Precision machined from US mill-certified stainless steel
• Easy installation without permanent modifications
• SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
• MADE IN THE USA
• M4, M16 and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads
• MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm /.223 caliber sound suppressors
For WarComp model fitting 7.62 mm (.308 caliber) rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, see WarComp 762.
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound reducers and current-model WarComps, muzzle brake and adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach products.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Introducing the revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28, for M4/M16 weapons and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads. Featuring a patent-pending design, it offers three invaluable functions:
- • Provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter’s location and preserve his dark-adapted vision.
• Virtually eliminates muzzle rise, allowing for enhanced target monitoring and faster follow-up shots.
• Serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm Fast-Attach®products, including our SOCOM556-RC model, which placed first in the most extensive and rigorous testing ever conducted by US Special Operations Command.
Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock — including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface — the WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
For rock-solid mounting of a SOCOM Series suppressor, unparalleled flash reduction, and minimizing muzzle rise, there’s literally nothing like a SureFire WarComp—the world’s most shootable flash hider.
- • Patent-pending design provides over 99% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise
• Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
• Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor
• Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
• High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
• Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
• Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
• Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
• Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon
• Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
|5.56 mm (.223 caliber)||2.67 inches|
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.