Dueck Defense, Inc. Rapid Transition Sights™ are the ultimate backup sight, designed to sharpen firearms performance while seamlessly mounting onto the rail of a standard rifle. The low-profile designs are easily mounted to the upper picatinny rail of an M4/M16 but at an offset of 45 degrees to avoid conflicting with the primary sight. These state-of-the-art sights are optimized for shooting close-up targets or as a backup sight and are available in right-hand or left-hand applications. All products are individually handcrafted with premium quality materials and Made in the USA.
• Ultimate backup sight
• Ultra-durable: Machined from 7075 aluminum alloy bar stock, light-weight and twice the strength of 6061 T6 aluminum
• Half MOA elevation windage adjustments
• Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish
• Same height above bore as standard M4/M16A4 sights
• Ambidextrous: right-handed and left-handed versions are available
• 45 degree offset
• Low-profile design will not interfere with primary optic, only rising 2/10th of an inch over picatinny rail
• Mounts directly to the top picatinny rail of your rifle
• No special tools required: only uses a flat head screw and can easily be done in the field
• Will never fog up
• Compatible with military IR Laser/Illuminators, front sight designed to clear beam path
• Manufacture is ISO9001:2000 Certified
• Dueck Defense RTS is Berry Amendment Compliant
• Trijicon and Fiber Optic installation available
• MADE IN THE USA
• Standard Ground Shipping & handling via USPS for consumer orders in the continental US: $9.00
Call 714.917.7178 for expedited shipping options
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (Outside U.S.)
• Call to place order: 714.917.7178
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
TRITIUM FRONT SIGHT Specs
- - .144 inches WIDE
DUECK FIXED REAR SIGHT Specs
- - Notch: is .145 inches Wide x .12 inches Deep
- - Sits .25 inches Above Top of Slide
- - Black Nitrocarburized finish
- - CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified steel bar stock