RBU for Multiple Red Dots on Smith & Wesson M&P
Dueck Defense, Inc. Red Dot Back Up Sight Base is made for Smith & Wesson and M&P Handguns. This base is designed to be used with:
- Leupold 1 & 2
- Docter Red Dot Sight
- JP Enterprises J Point
- Burris FastFire 1, 2 & 3
- Vortex Viper & Vortex Venom
** THIS PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE SOME FILING. ONCE ALTERED, IT CANNOT BE RETURNED **
Please note that S&W dovetails vary slightly from gun to gun. Our sights are manufactured to fit snug but may require some filing in order to fit some of the tighter dovetails. Light Filing may be necessary for proper fit and installation. Whereas a small triangle file will work a 60 degree dovetail file is best. We are not responsible/liable for damage/destructions to the RBU/sights or slides during installation.
$129.95 – $159.95
Description and Specifications
Introducing the revolutionary Dueck Defense Red Dot Back Up Sight Base mounting platform with integrated sights for your pistol. Instead of just using your M&P sights that are installed from the factory, take your firearm to the next level!
By using the RBU in tandem with your favorite Smith & Wesson or M&P Shield red dot of choice, you will eliminate lost dots when acquiring your target. The RBU works flawlessly with any of the red dots listed above.
“I designed the RBU as a simple no gunsmithing sight base to eliminate lost dots when aiming. Just align the fixed iron sights and your red dot is visible. It’s simple and it works.” – Barry Dueck
• CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified bar stock
• Nitride coated giving a super hard matte black surface finish that is highly corrosion resistant even in salt water environments
• Uses factory rear sight dovetail. No modification to your gun
• Optimal mounting height to clear Suppressors
• Compatible with most open top and red dot tactical holsters
• MADE IN THE USA
RBU IRON SIGHT, RBU 2 DOT TRITIUM SIGHT