Dueck Fixed Rear Sight – Set (Fiber Optic)
Introducing the Dueck Defense Fixed Rear Sight with Fiber Optic Front Sight for GLOCKS. If you are looking for fiber optic GLOCK sights your search is over! These GLOCK sights fiber optic capabilities are second to none when combined with the Dueck Defense Fixed Rear Sight, the combo pack is unbeatable.
- Perfectly Balanced
- Zero Accuracy Loss
- Red Or Green Front Sight Option
- Crisp Sight Picture
- Enables One Handed Slide Racking
- Designed To Not Catch On Your Gear
- Corrosion, Rust, And Wear Resistant
- Fits All GLOCK Dovetails
- Easy to Install
- MADE IN THE USA
Description and Specifications
No matter what series of GLOCK you purchase, undoubtedly one of the most significant upgrades you can make is upgrading your sights! On the top of the list for this upgrade is the Dueck Defense Fixed Rear Sight with Fiber Optic Front Sight Set.
This sight set is perfect for every application. If you are spending the day at the range, a competition shooter or a LEO, you will be absolutely ecstatic with the results of this upgrade!
I made the rear notch .145″ wide by .120″ deep giving a great balance, allowing for no loss in accuracy and still open enough to be very fast. The extra width and depth gives more feedback allowing you to accurately call your shots. The face of the rear sight is slightly canted rearward and matte black for a crisp sight picture and without any distracting serrations.
The front of the DFR has the Dueck Defense™ blended hook with a multi direction radius. Perfect for one hand racking of the slide but without the sharp edges common on other combat sights that catch on gear and can make you bleed during rapid slide manipulation.
The front sight has a slight angle to avoid catching on gear but still giving a crisp sight picture. Available in fiber optic to fit.
- CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified steel bar stock
- Black Nitrocarburized finish
- Rust and wear resistant even in salt water environments
- Fits all GLOCK dovetails
- Install with a sight pusher or soft face mallet. Minor fitting of the dovetail may be required
- Knurl grip locking hex screw double secures the sight in the dovetail
- Rear sight sits .25″ above the top of the slide
- Notch is .145″ wide x .12″ deep
- Fiber Optic Front sight .115″ wide and comes in red or green