Rapid Transition Sight™ With Trijicon Night Sights – Set (Front & Rear)
Dueck Defense, Inc. Rapid Transition Sights™ are the ultimate backup sight, designed to sharpen firearms performance while seamlessly mounting onto the rail of a standard rifle. With the addition of the Trijicon Night Sights, this upgrade is not only a must have, it may just be a life saver!
- Low profile design
- 45 degree offset
- Lightweight and durable
- Fog free performance
- Easy installation
- Made in the USA
$299.95 – $309.95
Description and Specifications
Dueck Defense, Inc. Rapid Transition Sights™ with Trijicon Night Sights are the ultimate backup sight, designed to sharpen firearms performance while seamlessly mounting onto the rail of a standard rifle. The low-profile designs are easily mounted to the upper picatinny rail of any rifle, but at an offset of 45 degrees to avoid conflicting with the primary sight. For instance, if you use these to replace your M4 iron sights, they will merge seamlessly with whatever primary sight you choose.
These state-of-the-art 45 degree iron sights are optimized for shooting close-up targets or as a backup sight and are available in right-hand or left-hand applications. All products are individually handcrafted with premium quality materials and Made in the USA.
- Ultimate backup sight
- Ultra-durable: Machined from Aerospace Aluminum alloy bar stock.
- Half MOA elevation windage adjustments
- Same height above bore as standard M4/M16A4 sights
- Ambidextrous: right-handed and left-handed versions are available
- 45 degree offset
- Low-profile design will not interfere with primary optic, only rising 2/10th of an inch over picatinny rail
- Mounts directly to the top picatinny rail of your rifle
- No special tools required: only uses a flat head screw and can easily be done in the field
- Will never fog up
- Compatible with military IR Laser/Illuminators, front sight designed to clear beam path
- Dueck Defense RTS is Berry Amendment Compliant
- Trijicon front sight
- MADE IN THE USA
Mil-Spec Hard Anodized, Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (FDE)