Dueck Fixed Rear Sight (Only)
Take a look at the Dueck Defense Fixed Rear Sight for GLOCKS! The DFR packs a ton of features into the compact design. This is without question the industry’s elite class when it comes to GLOCK rear sights!
- Perfectly Balanced
- Zero Accuracy Loss
- Crisp Sight Picture
- Enables One Handed Slide Racking
- Designed To Not Catch On Your Gear
- Corrosion, Rust, And Wear Resistant
- Fits All GLOCK Dovetails
- Easy to Install
- MADE IN THE USA
Description and Specifications
Introducing the Dueck Defense Fixed Rear Sight for GLOCKS! The DFR packs a ton of features into the compact design. This is without question the industry’s elite class when it comes to GLOCK rear sights!
If you are a GLOCK owner, without question one of the biggest improvements you can make on your firearm is upgrading to aftermarket iron sights. The DFR is unquestionably on the top of that list.
The design of the DFR results in a no compromise sighting system that offers a perfect, competition ready sight picture but, in a combat fighting sight.
- CNC Machined in the USA from US Mill certified steel bar stock
- Black Nitrocarburized finish
- Rust and wear resistant even in salt water environments
- Fits all GLOCK dovetails
- Install with a sight pusher or soft face mallet. Minor fitting of the dovetail may be required
- Knurl grip locking hex screw double secures the sight in the dovetail
- Rear sight sits .25″ above the top of the slide
- Notch is .145″ wide x .12″ deep
The rear notch of the DFR is .145″ wide by .120″ deep. This results in a great balance, allowing for no loss in accuracy and still open enough to be very quick. The extra width and depth gives more feedback allowing you to accurately call your shots. The face of the rear sight is slightly canted rearward and comes in a matte black Nitrocarburized finish for a crisp sight picture and without any distracting serrations.
The front of the DFR has the Dueck Defense™ blended hook with a multi direction radius. This results in a perfect platform for one hand racking of the slide but without the sharp edges common on other combat sights. These sharp edges can often catch on gear and can injure you during rapid slide manipulation.
In addition to the DFR performing at the top of its class, one of the best features is that you can install it yourself! Yup, that’s right… skip the trip to the local gunsmith and install it yourself in minutes.