Invented by Jim Sullivan, one of the original designers of the M16, the SureFire Optimized Bolt Carrier (OBC) is designed to improve the functionality of an M4/M16/AR variant weapon system during both unsubdued and subdued firing. This patented design makes numerous improvements to the standard Mil-Spec full-auto bolt carrier group which allows more time for reliable feeding of ammunition from the magazine, nearly eliminating bolt-over-base malfunctions. The OBC also delays unlocking of the bolt during the firing sequence, which allows expanding gases more time to exit the bore, in turn reducing back-pressure gases exiting the upper receiver group. Additionally, the neutrally balanced counterweight improves carrier and barrel extension lock-up, nearly eliminating bolt bounce. The OBC also reduces felt recoil, allowing for better tracking of sights and more control of the weapon when firing. Coated with an advanced anti-friction coating, the OBC resists friction during use and makes cleaning easy. For the ultimate in reliability, choose the SureFire OBC.
Out of stock
The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light—powered by a single 123A lithium battery—that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reach for close- to mid-range operations. The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
|Max Output — White Light||500||lumens|